Saturday, February 3, 2007

MY WIFE'S HIGH SCHOOL

Last night I had a dream where I went back to high school. But even though there were some of my past classmates there, (such as Al Wegner and Treesa Carron) it was not my high school. Instead, It was my wife's high school.

I recall being on the third floor, and opening up my locker to get my books. I remember having a nervous feeling, as I was unsure of my surroundings, being that it was a new school.

I went into class, and took a desk near my wife. It was also next to Treesa. In real life, I'd always had somewhat of a crush on Treesa. So I liked being near her. And I was having a good time making her laugh.

At some point I had to go to the bathroom. This was probably brought on by the fact that as I was sleeping, I did actually have to go. So I got up from my seat, and merely motioned to the teacher (a woman) that I was leaving the room to go to the bathroom. When she spotted me, she nodded that it was ok for me to leave.

When I got into the hall, I was sort of lost. The layout of the school was very strange. It didn't have straight, long hallways. The hallways were curved, and I couldn't see too far ahead. So I just kept walking forward, looking for the bathroom. Eventually I found it - both the girls and the boys. But the boys bathroom was out of order. It seemed to be the only bathroom on that floor. So I ended up going down to the second floor. I wandered the entire length of the second floor. And no bathroom could be found.

So I then had to go down to the first floor. Yet for whatever reason, I still couldn't find a bathroom. I ended up going into the library. Then I finally found it! I went inside. But instead of a row of urinals, the wall was bare. But right in the middle of the floor was a big hole. The idea was that the guys were supposed to just stand over the hole and go. No one else was there. I had to go. So I did. It felt great.

Then I left the library and headed back up to the third floor. I was still frustrated, as the hallways were confusing. It was so frustrating that I knew that by the time I got back to class, I'd have to go again. This was no doubt caused by the fact that in real life, I actually hadn't gone.

My dream seemed to end somewhere during my trek back up to the third floor.

No comments: