Wednesday, February 7, 2007

DOUG & TOM

Last night's dream was very short - at least what I can recall.

I was on my front porch. Although it wasn't my house in real life. It more resembles my parents' home. Anyway, I was with an old middle school friend of mine by the name of Tom Grassman. I think we were out raking leaves or something. Suddenly an old frined of both of ours, Doug Wall, strolled by. Now in real life, the last time I saw Doug (six months ago) he was mad at me. So I went up to him and said, "Are you still mad at me?" He sort of smiled, then engaged in a little bit of small tak with me. Then he went to talk to Tom for awhile, before leaving.

I remember feeling a sense of relief that my old friend was no longer mad at me. Of course in real life, he probably still is. That's where my dream ended.

No comments: