Saturday, February 10, 2007

BEHEADING & AN EAGLE

Last night I had three dreams. But I can only remember the second and third one.

The second dream was a weird one. I was in some neighborhood. And there was a mess in the road. There was a big pile of mud and stuff. I got a garden house and watered it all down, washing away all the mud. I was left with a few unrecognizable items. But among those items there were also two severed hands. In addition to that, there was a severed head in some sort of small cage - a birdcage or something.

Well, having all these items in the road was not a good idea. So I decided that I needed to get rid of the stuff. At no point was there an indication that I had been responsible for the severed items. But nonetheless, I felt responsible to get rid of them.

I ended up running inside a nearby house. Some white trash family lived there. The house was pretty empty for the most part. But I got help from someone. For some reason, this guy was helping me clean up the house first, before I got around to taking care of the mess in the road. When we'd finished that, I went out to the garage. The garage was huge. Inside the garage was a door which lead to what appeared to be a small apartment. It was big, considering that it was inside a garage. But it was small for an apartment I guess.

Anyway, once I left the garage, I went to the road to clean up the mess. But I discovered that everything was gone and cleaned up. There was some muddy residue where the stuff had been. But that was all that was left.

My dream then came to an end.

The next dream I had involved being in a zoo. A bunch of people were behind some glass, looking at a bald eagle, which was in this big area. I decided to go down some stairs to the right, and find another entrance to look in on the eagle. I found a door that was wide open. I walked right in (along with a few other people) and got within a few feet from the eagle, with no barriers in between. I recall looking up at the other people, who were peering through the glass where I had just been standing. In reality, I was probably thinking of my real-life experience in a zoo in Portland, Oregon, where the people can actually enter a booth, and are literally five feet from an eagle - again, with no barriers.

That's where my second dream ended.

No comments: