Sunday, February 11, 2007

HOWARD STERN & C.C. DEVILLE

I had two dreams last night. The first one involved me being a member of Howard Stern's staff. I remember filing into a car with Howard, Robin Quivers and Artie Lange. We traveled down a road, which appeared to be Mishicot Road in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. But the next thing I knew, I was riding a bike instead. And then I was riding the bike completely naked.

I road the bike back up Mishicot Road. I'm not sure where I was headed. But I had this driving need to do something related to the radio show. I felt I had some sort of obligation to do a specific task. But I can't recall what that task was to be.

Eventually I ended up at a mall - which was the little strip mall which is attached to the Shopko store in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. It was then night time. And I became aware that it was New Year's Eve. I was running down the hallway of the strip mall, trying to reach the elevator. I was still completely naked. Then I ran into an old classmate friend of mine, Ken Bartz. Ken sort of grabbed me. He was mad that some naked guy was running in the halls. But when he saw it was me, he said something like, "Because you're a friend of mine, I'll let you go."

I then got to the elevator, and pressed the button for either the 7th or 8th floor. I was looking for Howard Stern's room. I got to the floor (which was the top floor) and then discovered that there was a lot of people up there - which was incredibly embarrassing, as I had no clothes on. To top things off, I couldn't find the room. Then I asked a woman who was the hostess of a restaurant up there, where Howard's room (with a lanai) was. She told me it was on the first floor. Great! So I got into the elvator and headed back down.

That's where my dream ended.

My next dream involved former Poison guitarest C.C. DeVille. I have no idea where we were. It was a parking lot somewhere. But he had a crack in the windshield of his pick-up truck. Then he told me how he'd gotten a new free windshield. Somehow he had a very small crack, probably caused by a small rock which hit it. He then took some sort of corrosive and applied it to the crack. That caused a large crack to appear, running the length of the windshield. For whatever reason, he apparently had insurance that would replace the windshield, if a crack happened gradually. And that's exactly what happened.

And that's where that dream ended.

No comments: